- select all the audio
- goto effect – compressor
- Set these parameters: Threshold -60 db, Noise Floor -40 db, Ratio 10:1, Attack Time 0.20 secs, Release Time 1.0 secs, unchecked Compress based on Peaks
- Click Ok
Link to read: click here
- goto File – Chains – Edit chains
- click Add (left column bottom) and name it as desired
- click Insert (right column bottom), pick any effect you wished and Edit Parameters to edit the parameters. Repeat the same for different effects.
- OK to finish.
- goto File – Chains – Apply chains. Pick any chain you wish
- Click Apply to Files to select multiples files
- The processed files will outputted in cleaned folder located in the same location as the source.
- Have a nice pleasant day!
To converts audio files to 8 bits mono 8000 hz
- open the audio file with audacity
- change project rate to 8000 hz (bottom left corner)
- stereo to mono (Tracks -> stereo to mono)
- File -> export audio -> Save as type -> Other uncompressed files -> options -> choose A-Law or Unsigned 8 bit PCM
- Get a beer or something