Open MPEG Streamclip
- Open File
- Export to AVI
- Compression: Apple Motion JPEG A
Frame size: 3840 x 1080, Number of fields: One,
Field dominance: Upper, frame rate 25, Quality 60.
Audio: Mpeg layer 3, Stereo, 48 kHz, 256 kbps.
Screen shot of MPEG Streamclip setting.
5. Beer time!
To converts audio files to 8 bits mono 8000 hz
- open the audio file with audacity
- change project rate to 8000 hz (bottom left corner)
- stereo to mono (Tracks -> stereo to mono)
- File -> export audio -> Save as type -> Other uncompressed files -> options -> choose A-Law or Unsigned 8 bit PCM
- Get a beer or something
Convert any files to avi with H.264 container using Wondershare Video Converter Pro.
- add files
- choose avi on format
- adjust the settings to change the container to h.264
- that’s it!
working on mpg quality and finalize on mpg quality again will not be the same quality as it is; unless the final output will be uncompressed
1 dvd :
2 AVI uncompressed
2 qt PhotoJpeg compressed