- Open VLC
- Go to Tools – Preferences
- Click Reset Preferences
- OK to Confirm
- Again, go to Tools – Preferences
- Select All for show settings
- Scroll down (left pane), go to Video – Unchecked Drop late frames & Skip frames
- Again, scroll down (left pane), go to Output modules – Video output module – select Direct 3D video output.
- Click Save
- That’s it!
open Run: win + r
Temporarily Get Around “App Can’t Be Opened” Gatekeeper Alert Message
This is probably the best option for most users, since it maintains some security:
- Right-click (or control-click) the application in question and choose “Open”
- Click the “Open” button at the next dialog warning to launch the app anyway
You can do this with any third party app that gives you this warning dialog and open it anyway.
Disable GateKeeper’s Unidentified App Developer Prevention Completely
This is generally best for advanced users who know what apps to trust and not to trust:
- Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu
- Choose “Security & Privacy” and then click the “General” tab, followed by clicking the lock icon in the corner to unlock the settings
- Look for “Allow applications downloaded from:” and choose “Anywhere”
- Accept the security warning and allow
- You can now launch any app from any location or developer
After Effects warning: the following plugins have failed to load. Please reinstall these plugins:
Remove CFHD_AVI_Importer.prm dan CFHD_MOV_Importer.prm in those folders since AE doesn’t need it.