Disable additional network interfaces
- Open System Preferences > Network and make sure only one network interface is enabled, preferably the one that was enabled when you initially installed Smoke.
- Then select the network interface in the left-hand pane and click Advanced in the right-hand pane.
- Make sure Configure IPv6 is set to “Link-local only” in the TCP/IP tab.
- Also, if you have installed Parallels Desktop, VMWare, Oracle VirtualBox or any other application that creates virtual network interfaces, try to temporarily disable those interfaces to see whether export starts working.
- Restart your Mac if you made any change to the network settings, then delete all stalled Backburner jobs and attempt to export again.