- Open VLC
- Go to Tools – Preferences
- Click Reset Preferences
- OK to Confirm
- Again, go to Tools – Preferences
- Select All for show settings
- Scroll down (left pane), go to Video – Unchecked Drop late frames & Skip frames
- Again, scroll down (left pane), go to Output modules – Video output module – select Direct 3D video output.
- Click Save
- That’s it!
Disable additional network interfaces
- Open System Preferences > Network and make sure only one network interface is enabled, preferably the one that was enabled when you initially installed Smoke.
- Then select the network interface in the left-hand pane and click Advanced in the right-hand pane.
- Make sure Configure IPv6 is set to “Link-local only” in the TCP/IP tab.
- Also, if you have installed Parallels Desktop, VMWare, Oracle VirtualBox or any other application that creates virtual network interfaces, try to temporarily disable those interfaces to see whether export starts working.
- Restart your Mac if you made any change to the network settings, then delete all stalled Backburner jobs and attempt to export again.
A link to read: Click here
- iReal pro
- Harmony Pro
- auria pro (mixing recording)
- fugue machine
- sight reading training
- rhythmic vocabulary 4 all instrument
- percussion tutor
- music theory
- music school complete
- bias fx
open Run: win + r
Open MPEG Streamclip
- Open File
- Export to AVI
- Compression: Apple Motion JPEG A
Frame size: 3840 x 1080, Number of fields: One,
Field dominance: Upper, frame rate 25, Quality 60.
Audio: Mpeg layer 3, Stereo, 48 kHz, 256 kbps.
5. Beer time!
Educated beyond the level of intelligence.